Monday, August 26, 2013

3 Days

 
  • 3 great programs on sale
  • 3 challenge groups forming
  • 3 days left to register.

    On September 2nd a challenge group will be starting for each of these programs.  A challenge group is a small group of five people who are following the same program and starting on the same day.  Holding each other accountable and sharing your successes and struggles is a sure-fire way to see results.  For questions about any of theses programs or challenge groups e-mail me at kelseyschott@gmail.com.  Or, to order a program and register for the challenge group click on the links at the bottom of this page.
                                     My Body Beast "Gym" in the kitchen/dining room.
     
T25
 
The Brand spankin' new program that has everyone talking is T25.  Why? because you lose weight fast and you have time for it.  It's only 25 minutes long!  In a T25 Challenge group that started 3 weeks ago my friend Grace had lost 9 pounds already and my friend Stephanie says she is able to wear a pair of capri pants that haven't fit for the last 2 summers.  Beachbody just released a new infomercial about T25 so you may be seeing it on T.V. sometime soon.
 
 
Turbo Fire
 
Turbo Fire has been wildly popular for the last couple of years.  It's tough, fun and with the awesome trainer and motivator Chalene Johnson.  For the month of August a Turbo FIre Challenge pack is only $160.  That's the cheapest it has ever been and you get to try Shakeology for 30 days too.
 
 
 
Body Beast
 
This program is all about building muscle.  It is 90 days long and you can expect to gain around 10 pounds of muscle.  My husband Jack and I started Body Beast in June.  We did it faithfully for the first month and were blown away by our results.  I followed the "lean" program.  Weights are needed for Body Beast but you can still complete the program with minimal equipment.  I used only a stability ball, 5, 8, and 10 pound weights for the first month.  As I got stronger I started holding two weights at once in one hand.  Now I have heavier weights and a workout bench and I am ready to refocus and start again from the beginning.  I know that weight lifting seems a little out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed these workouts and as I built muscle I burned fat faster.  Plus it was nice to be able to eat MORE food as long as I was eating healthy and clean.  I want to have a toned, strong body so I need to lift weight to achieve that.
 
Body Beast is only $160 for the month of August.  When I bought it in June it was $225!!  So this is a big savings and I look forward to having others join me.
 
 
 
All of these programs are going to help you get stronger and burn calories but Body Beast focuses more on building muscle by lifting weights.
A picture of me doing Body Beast in the basement.
 
To order any of these challenge pack and sign up for the challenge group click on the links below.  Deadline to register is August 28th.  Challenge group begins on September 2nd.
 

 

 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment