Friday, November 15, 2013

Edie's new Crocheted dress

My husband has been away on a business trip for the last two weeks.  This is the longest he has been apart from us and I have been adjusting to life like this.  Thankfully my mom and grandmother decided to fly to Minnesota and visit with me for a few days.  We busied ourselves by crocheting and chit chatting.  I finally finished a project that I began last March, a pinafore dress for Edie.


I made some big mistakes with this dress but I just kept going.  Now that it's finished I regret not going back to make it right.  Oh well, it still looks so cute on Edie.  I added a cute daffodil flower and finished it with a covered button on the back. 

I found this free pattern for Angle Wings Pinafore on the website BevsCountryCottage.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment