Saturday, November 16, 2013

Time Will Do the Talking

 
This week I relearned a song called "Time will do the Talking" by Patty Griffin.  I just found out that she is touring and will be coming to Madison, Wisconsin in January.  It doesn't look like I will be able to go but, being that she is one of my favorite artists, I have always wanted to see her live.

I am happy that I decided to dedicate time everyday to playing the guitar again.  It was once a really important part of my life.  I would play every day but since I had kids I found myself playing less and less.  Now, my calluses are forming again, I'm slowing getting better and the kids enjoy it.  You can see them running around in the back of this video.



In other news, a new group begins the T25 10 week challenge tomorrow.  I am anxious and excited for these 5 challenge groupers.  If you missed this group but want to make the next one please send me an e-mail or check out my Beachbody website

No comments:

Post a Comment