Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Shakelogy Explained


When I first started Insanity I thought that I could complete the program without drinking shakeology.  Being the frugal person that I am, I didn't want to have to purchase anything additionally.  So I set off on my Insane fitness journey thinking my healthy breakfasts of oatmeal and berries would be enough but it wasn't and I failed fast.  My energy level was so low that completing the workouts was nearly impossible.  My form got sloppy and I ended up injuring my ankles.  My first insanity attempt lasted 2 weeks before I quit.

After staring at the DVD set for a few months and moving it around from various clutter piles to other piles.  I decided that I was tired of looking at the pictures of the crazy sweaty people on the cover because it was an example of something that I had quit.  I hate quitting!  So I set the goal to finish the program and do it right.  I wanted to limit my risk of failure so I finally purchased Shakeology. 

Wow! It actually worked.  I had enough energy to keep pushing play everyday.  I was filling my body with necessary nutrients that in our society we can't help to be lacking.  I had more energy and I was losing weight quick!  Only 3 weeks into the programs I was already into my pre-pregnancy jeans.  I hadn't worn those things since 2011!!

Something else was happening too.  I realized that it was actually easier for me to make a shake in the morning than to cook myself breakfast.  Mornings can be super crazy here.  I am nursing one baby and fixing (and forcing) food to the other oh yeah and you can't forget the dog.

My next new discovery was the shaker cup.  Yes, you can get fancy in the blender adding fruit or nut butters and I really like having the 30 day calendar with a whole months worth of recipe ideas, but truthfully I just want to eat first thing in the morning.  I don't want to deal with a bunch of extra dishes to wash and I especially hate cleaning the blender.  So instead I put 8 ounces of vanilla almond milk and one scoop of Shakeology in the cup and bam!  Breakfast of served.  It's quick, it's sweet and it's filling. 

So what makes Shakeology different?  Because I know what you are thinking. "Why can't I just go to Sam's club and buy the giant jug of generic protein powder?"  The difference is not in the amount of protein. It is in the health benefits of super foods like chia seeds, acai berry, pomegranate and wheat grass. It is also organic with no GMO's with probiotics which aid digestion. You would have to spend a lot of money on exotic fruits, vegetables and supplements to compare to Shakeology. 


So what is Shakeology?
Shakeology is the most delicious, nutrient-dense, superfood-packed protein shake on the planet. It’s made with the healthy stuff you should be eating every day, but typically don’t. Shakeology’s the perfect combination of proteins, phytonutrients, antioxidants, enzymes, prebiotics, and probiotics. Plus, it also contains many rare ingredients, including adaptogens, camu-camu, and sacha inchi—things we can’t get from an ordinary diet. So whether you use Shakeology for weight loss, or drink it to optimize your health, this powerful and delicious shake is your daily dose of dense nutrition.


See what doctors are saying about Shakeology.  Watch this video "100 Doctors Don't Lie."

New this month is a brand new Shakeology flavor...Vanilla!  My mother is so happy about this because sometimes you just want plain 'ole vanilla! 



 I am eager to learn what the response is to the new vanilla shakeology.  I invite you to take part in the Vanilla Shakeology test panel that is set to begin on July 15th.  Details are below or you can try it out now and get me as your coach!  I will offer you a customized meal plan because losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise.  If you put good foods into your body you will have a good quality body.  Shakeology will be your answer to the much needed healthy and quick breakfast but together I can help you get the rest of your meals in order too!  If you are nervous to try Shakeology because you are afraid you won't like it remember that it comes with a bottom of the bag money back guarantee.  Even if you have finished the bag but you are not happy with your results you can send it back for a full refund.

To order or for more information go to:
www.myshakology.com/kelseyschott

When you purchase Shakeology HD you get:
- a month's supply of Shakeology
- a calendar of 30 different ways to make it for each flavor. (Chocolate Regular, Vanilla, Greenberry, Tropical Strawberry or Chocolate Vegan.)  
-free shipping when you sign up for home direct
 
VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY TEST PANEL
 
Beachbody is doing this test panel to get feedback on the new vanilla flavor
 
I am looking for 10  people who are serious about getting healthy and fit!

Must commit to 30 days of drinking Shakeology, by replacing one meal a day.

Must commit to eating clean for 30 days (meal plan provided).

Must commit to tracking measurements, weight, and before/after picture.  The pictures and measurements don't have to be disclosed unless you have great results but must be taken for motivation.

Must be willing to answer a few questions about their experience at the end regarding what you liked about the challenge, how you felt, changes you noticed, how you liked the flavor, texture, smell, etc.

Participants will be in a private online group for support.

For those who are ready to lose weight, feel more energized, & change their health.

At the end of the 30 days, if a participant is NOT satisfied with their results, they can then return their empty bag for a FULL refund! So there is absolutely zero risk to join!

If this sounds like something for you, please email me at kelseyschott@gmail.com

Subject line “Shakeology Panel”
We begin Monday July 15!

You can download the PDF of the ingredients and supplement facts at the bottom of my site,
www.myshakeology.com/kelseyschott

 

No comments:

Post a Comment